When it comes to feeding your cat there are many foods you should avoid so this list is by no means a complete one but here are some foods you may be surprised to learn are toxic or unhealthy when it comes to feline nutrition.
- Onions can be lethally toxic.
- Onions destroy the red blood cells which results in Heinz body anemia.
- Cats fed baby food containing onion powder is also dangerous.
- It only takes a small amount of onion powder to create a serious health issue.
- Both raw and cooked onions are toxic to cats.
- Don’t allow your cat to eat tablescraps because they may contain onions.